Adjustments/Physiotherapy: $35 | New Patient Exam: $69
A New Patient Exam is only $69 and follow-up regular visits are just $35, which is less than most insurance co-pays! Both new and existing patients click the SCHEDULE NOW button to the right to make an appointment.
Why Sport and Wellness Chiropractic Center?
NO WAITING! If your appointment is at 4:00, Dr. John will see you at 4:00!
Same day or next day service. Your first visit is a 1-hour comprehensive physical exam that will identify the cause(s) of your complaint(s), and you will also be treated on that same visit.
Subsequent appointments last 15 minutes. These are not 2-minute adjustments.
No long term plans or contracts. The goal is to get you out of your acute condition as fast as possible.
Your condition(s) will be managed based on quantifiable metrics, and rehabilitation protocols, standards, and timelines generally accepted in the physical medicine community.
Dr. John is nationally board certified in Physiotherapy and will develop a rehabilitation program that will include exercises, stretches, and modifications to daily activities if needed.
Read Dr. John’s reviews below and on Yelp.com! He has over 30 5-star reviews (most of which have, for some reason, been “filtered” by Yelp, so be sure to read the filtered reviews too).
Dr. John is certified in Full Body Active Release Techniques, which is the spine, and upper/lower extremities. ART in conjunction with chiropractic adjustments is a very powerful, inexpensive, and drug-free way to decrease back and joint pain. Chiropractic therapy has been scientifically proven to be as effective in reducing pain as taking pain killers and anti-inflammatories, but goes further in actually correcting the condition creating the pain and allows the body to heal.
What Sport and Wellness Chiropractic patients are saying
- I have seen well over 10 different chiropractors in several cities from West Palm Beach to San Diego [and here in Knoxville] and Doc John is head and shoulders above everyone else… <more> — Clint from Knoxville
- I have had severe neck pain for 3 months. I’ve seen Dr. John twice & am pain free. Dr. John is amazing. He listened to me and was very caring. I cannot believe I suffered for so long & Dr. John was just around the corner. — Dawn from Knoxville
- I came in with severe low back pain, neck pain, headaches, etc. and Dr. John helped to minimize these by 85% the first session!! Considering that I’ve been to other chiropractors who I can see 7 times with less relief, to say the least I was impressed… <more> — Lee from Knoxville
- One visit with Dr. John was like taking a miracle pill. I was immediately able to touch my toes again. I was able to walk comfortably. And I was able to return to work 30 minutes later and sit at my desk for the remainder of the day. I cannot sing Dr. John’s praises loudly enough. — Monica T.
- Dr. Dandelski solved my mystery of injuries over the last several years. I had seen multiple doctors, went to physical therapy, had acupuncture, etc. Nothing seemed to work, until I saw Dr. Dandelski. — Kathleen Y.
- I have been to numerous chiropractors over the past 12 years but always stopped going due to a lack of noticeable results . . . this was not the case with Dr. John, he was amazing. — Kate S.
- Have been going to chiropractors, off and on, ever since I was about 10 or 11, and Dr. John is by far the most comprehensive doctor I’ve seen. Takes his time, actually listens to what your concerns are, and then works on fixing them. — Andrew G.
Get out of pain….fast!
Dr. John (pictured above) employs a variety of different treatment protocols, neuromuscular assessments, muscle recruitment / core strength evaluations, and stretching and exercise regimes that most other chiropractors do not use.
While his specialty is working with athletes, Dr. John’s patients range everywhere between young children to senior citizens of all athletic abilities.